Here's a quick and easy recipe that'll make you want to ditch potato chips forever! Need more incentive? Consider this . . .
- Low in calories, high in fiber, and contains zero fat
- High in Iron, Calcium, and Vitamins K, A & C
- Filled with powerful antioxidants
- A great anti-inflammatory food
- Good for cardiovascular support
- Filled with fiber and sulfur, making it a great detox food.
Roasted Kale Chips
- 3 bunches of kale
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Line a rimmed backing sheet with parchment paper
3. Wash and thoroughly dry kale.
4. Cut kale into chip-size pieces, discarding the thick stems, and arrange on the baking sheet.
5. Brush the top of each leaf with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until crispy. (Do not overcook! I've found that sometimes 10-15 mins is enough)