Saturday, April 9, 2011

Birthday fun


Yesterday's rain and the resulting saturated ground allowed for a much more leisurely morning since all lacrosse games and practices were cancelled.

Today's post will be short and sweet for three reasons:

1) Saturday is my day off. Enjoyed a one mile walk with my daughter and my dog, and threw in a few planks, push ups and squats for good measure (not looking good for getting a second lifting session in this week).

2) One of my daughters is celebrating a birthday; festivities are the order of the day.

3) While using kitchen shears to cut grape stems, I apparently managed to mistake a fingertip for a grape; therefore typing is a bit uncomfortable at present--amazing how many times I hit the "shift" and the letter "a" keys.


No comments:

Post a Comment